Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vacation Time!

My family is coming tomorrow!  I think I might burst from excitement.  Finally, I get to show my family what I've been doing all summer!  It almost seems weird to think that they will be in Iceland - they are in Iceland currently, actually.  Tomorrow morning, my parents, sister, and 2 grandparents are driving from Akureyri to pick me up.  We've dubbed it the Linz Invasion of Iceland, since there are so many of us! 

We will be spending 4 days in the Myvatn/Akureyri area, then driving along the west side of Iceland to a town a bit south of Reykjavik.  I believe we'll be staying in Stokkseyri, but I'm not 100% sure.  Then we fly home from Reykjavik!  Iceland's been great, but I'm really excited to go home!

The flip side of this is that I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog while I'm trekking around Iceland.  If I don't find some time and internet to tell you what my family and I have been up to, I'll be sure to post all about it when I get back to the States!

Until next time,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment