Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Roughing it

Hey folks, the Internet is down at our house, so I won't be able to blog very much for an indefinite amount of time.  There is Internet at the research station, but I won't be able to be here much in my free time.  Hopefully, we will be back online soon.

In the mean time, I've collect soil and am cleaning it today for my independent project!  I have been documenting the entire process to show you guys.

Also, we will be celebrating the 4th of July with a grill out and a bonfire tonight (if it stops raining!) It is strange to be out of the country where no one else celebrates this holiday!

Feel free to send me emails, just know it may take awhile for me to respond. Fingers crossed that everything will be fixed when I get home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment